Schedule of the Conference
- H. T. Nguyen, Claude Langrand, Optimization and Ranking in Information Systems.
- Kuldeep Kumar, Artificial Intelligence in Finance and Economics: A review with application in bankruptcy prediction and Fraud detection.
- Zhi-Qiang Liu, Machine Learning in New Media: Unleashing the Computing Power to Entertain the Human User.
- Jean-Pierre MK Luhandjula, Fuzzy Mathematical Programming Theory, Applications and Perspectives.
- Mitsuo Gen, Evolutionary Techniques for Intelligent Manufacturing System.
- Yankui Liu, Random Fuzzy Variable and Random Fuzzy Programming.
- Russell K.H. Ching, A Proposed Model of Organizational Flexibility, CRM Practices and CRM Performance.
- Xiande Zhao, Supply Chain Strategies and Practices in China.
- Vincent Lai, The Global IS Strategy: Exploring the importance of local factors as a moderator for determinants of IS effectiveness.
- Augustine O. Esogbue, On the Power of Information and Communication Nets in Large Complex Systems : The NASA Model.
- Jerry Wei, The Ten Commandments of Lean Service Process Design
- Romano Scozzafava, Barbara Vantaggi, Fuzzy Relations in a Coherent Conditional Probability Setting.
- Tak Kee Hui, Portfolio Diversification: A Cluster Analysis Approach
- Sang Chan Park, Knowledge based Ubiquitous Commerce Application.